このブログを検索

2010年4月17日土曜日

TONIGHT@CLUB DEEP

やってまいりました〜〜〜

本日、SWEET NIGHT!!です



無料配布のDJ RIKA MIX CD 「CANDY VOL.2」もね〜〜





DJ RIKA ORIGINAL MIX CD 「CANDY vo.2」

1.Nothin On You / B.o.B feat. Bruno Mars
2.Can I Get A Sample / Snoop Dogg
3.Gangsta Love / Juelz Santana
4.Call Me / Joel Ortiz ft Novel
5.Aint Leavin Without You / Jaheim
6.U Know What's Up / Donell Jones feat. Left Eye
7.You'll Be Changed / Chris Fields
8.Bet She Dont Love You / A Plus ft Joe
9.Changes / Zhane
10.Curious / LSG
11.I Got Him All The Time / Mokenstef
12.Get on Up / Jodeci
13.Saturday night / Zhane feat.The Lox
14.If You Love Me / Brownstone
15.I Found My Smile Again / D'Angelo
16.Give It Up, Turn It Loose / EnVogue
17.I Wanna Love Like That / Tony Thompson
18.All or Nothing / Joe
19.i'm Not Parfect / Missy Elliott
20.Your Body's Callin / R. Kelly
21.Me, Myself And I / Beyoncé
22.No One Will Do / Mary J. Blige
23.Some How Some Way / Jay-Z
24.Message In Our Music / Mary J. Blige

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿